Among the different MIUI settings, we find the SOS Emergency mode. This is inherited from Android and allows us, among other options, to automatically call the emergency service and notify an established contact that we are facing a risk situation.
Furthermore, if we activate the Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode and we have established it as such, our Xiaomi will begin to record a video and send the location to the contact that we have established for this. All this in a very simple way, since all you have to do is press the power button 5 times in a row.
How to activate Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode
To configure the Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode and activate it by pressing the power button 5 times in a row, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Security and Emergencies > SOS Emergency
- Once inside we will only have to follow the steps of the wizard in order to configure the SOS Emergency mode
In this way, once we have established our contact for emergency cases, we will only have to press the power button of our Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO 5 times in a row for the Xiaomi SOS Emergency mode to be activated.
- Redmi Note 13 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- How to Setup eSIM on iPhone 15 (15 Pro)
- How to Install And Use RockChip USB driver
- How to Change the Action Button on an iPhone 15 Pro
- How to Download And Use RockChip Flash tools