Whenever a top flagship device list is mentioned, any one phone from OnePlus will undoubtedly appear anywhere on the list; due to its built quality and amazing OxygenOs specifications, the OnePlus has generated an unrivaled fan base in the flagship market when compared to any other Chinese brand.
However, despite all of this, there are some issues that customers are experiencing and complaining about using various social media platforms, and as a result of this issue, OnePlus consumers are highly concerned about the device. The problem is the Green line on the display of their OnePlus devices.
According to a report, OnePlus 8 series (OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T), OnePlus 9 Series (OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 9RT) and OnePlus 10 series devices are experiencing Green line on display after OxygenOS upgrade.
OnePlus phones affected by the green line issue:
- OnePlus 11R
- OnePlus 11
- OnePlus 10T
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10R
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T Pro
Note, that all the above phones are the flagship smartphone series, which were released, in 2020, 2021 & 2022 respectively. For them, we have made this post, in which we have given a few methods by which you can fix the issue you are facing.
Here are the Few Possible Ways to Fix Oneplus Devices with Green Lines After OxygenOS Updates
Don’t let a green line ruin your OnePlus phone experience. Follow these simple ways to fix the issue and restore your screen’s clarity and functionality.
- Restart your OnePlus phone; if it is normal, it will be fixed by restarting it.
- Restart your OnePlus phone in the Save Mode.
- If your phone is not updated, then update your phone and install apps too.
- Open the Settings >> About device >> OxygenOS version >> Check for new updates >> Download & Install
- If all the above things do not work, reset your phone to factory data. This will erase all your data on the phone and give you a fresh start as before.
- If the reset method does not work and the issue continues, visit the OnePlus service care center and ask them to fix it.
“Users of OnePlus smartphones have been reporting issues with their displays’ green lines. OnePlus 10 and OnePlus 11 series smartphone customers, however, will receive free assistance from the firm to resolve this issue, according to a recent report. OnePlus-run authorized service centers will take care of the problem. Customers can use this service to fix their impacted devices’ green line issues.
A lifetime guarantee was also announced by OnePlus for those impacted by the “green-line” issue. The Chinese tech behemoth claims that all models are covered by the guarantee; however, older OnePlus models, such as the OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 9, and 9R, will not be covered because there are no “spare parts” available to address the issue.
Conversely, the business is offering up to Rs 30,000 in discount coupons in exchange for exchanging your old device for a new OnePlus model, particularly the OnePlus 10R. This implies that OnePlus enthusiasts can get the new 10R for between Rs 5,000 and Rs 10,000.
- How to Install ADB and fastboot driver on Windows
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G CPH2569 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- How To Increase PIN Entry Privacy in Android 14
- OnePlus Notes App Brings OxygenOS 14.1.0 Update Fixes Bugs
- How to Enable Samsung USB debugging & OEM unlock