Google Play Services version 23.39, released last month, enables the transfer of Wear OS 4 watches to different Android phones without the need for a full reset. Google has now begun to distribute the November 2023 update for its Play Services, which is in charge of managing the core functionality and security of Android devices. The update includes system improvements and bug fixes, as well as some new Google Play Services features.
Moving forward, Google releases the Google Play System Update on a monthly basis through the Google Play Store and Google Play Services for Android devices. It aims to improve the security and performance of the Android operating system and its components, as it always does.
The November 2023 update, according to the changelog, includes bug fixes for system management as well as new developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support analytics and diagnostics-related processes in their apps.
Furthermore, this firmware updates system management services for wearable devices, increasing customizability.
Google Play Services November 2023 Update
- [Phone] New developer features for Google and third party app developers to support Analytics & Diagnostics related processes in their apps.
- [Wear] Updates to system management services that improve Updatability.
How To Update Google Play Services To Latest Version
To get the update on an Android smartphone, go to System Settings, touch the Apps section, and here, find Google Play Services and tap on it. Now click on App Details; This will redirect you to the Google Play Store, and here, tap on the button if you see any new updates.
- Google Maps Receives a New Update Offers Immersive View for Routes and More5 Google Chrome Address Bar Updates Speed Up Searches
- How To Use Google Pixel Buds Web App On Chromebooks
- Google Messages Introduces New Voice Memo Feature For Wear OS
- 9 Functions Of Gmail App On Wear OS Watches