On this page, you can Download Google Camera for Realme 8s and Realme 8i. The google camera in this post was retrieved from a reliable source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
The Realme 8 series phones are known for their cameras, and the recently launched Realme 8s and Realme 8i are no exception. When it comes to the Realme 8i, it has a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL S5KJN1 1/2.76′′” sensor, but the Realme 8s has a normal 64MP sensor. Obviously, both phones take good photos. You may also sideload the Google Camera app, much as other Realme 8 series phones. You may get Google Camera for Realme 8s and Realme 8i from this page.
Google Camera for Realme 8s & 8i [Best GCam]
Both the Realme 8s and 8i come with the standard Oppo and Realme camera apps pre-installed. However, there are a few changes for the new Realme 8 series members. AI Scene Enhancement, Night Mode, Expert (Pro) Mode, and other capabilities are available in the stock camera software on Realme phones. If you wish to improve the performance of your Realme smartphone, you may use the Pixel 5’s camera mod, also known as the GCam port.
A number of Realme phones have Google Camera mod ports available. The GCam mod for the vanilla Realme 8 and 8 Pro has previously been provided. You can now get it for the Realme 8s and Realme 8i as well. Astrophotography option, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more are among the features available. The Google Camera app for Realme 8s and Realme 8i may be downloaded and installed in the following steps.
Download Google Camera for Realme 8s and Realme 8i
The Realme number series is one of Oppo’s sister-best-selling brand’s mid-range phones, and the 8-series is no exception. The new Realme 8s and 8i tick all the appropriate boxes as well, including Camera2 API support on both models, which basically means you can use the Google Camera app on your smartphone. And Nikita (aka nickpl13newest )’s GCam port is compatible with both the Realme 8s and Realme 8i. We’ve also included the GCam 8.1 port from the Pixel 5, which isn’t completely compatible but can still be used on your phone. The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme 8s & 8i [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme 8s & 8i [For Ultrawide lens]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Realme 8s / 8i
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Realme 8s / 8i
After you’ve downloaded and installed the app, be sure to use the suggested settings on your phone, which will allow you to capture stunning photos without any problems.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
Everything has been completed. Start taking stunning photographs right now with your Realme 8s and 8i.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.