The new Pixel 2 smartphones are fantastic, with a number of capabilities, one of which is Augmented Reality. Many games nowadays come with built-in support for Augmented Reality. Pokemon Go, probably the AR killer app and the most popular AR game last year, is one of the greatest examples. iOS 11 also supports the use of augmented reality games and apps. In this article, I’ll show you how to get Google Pixel 2 AR on any Android phone.
How to Get Google Pixel 2 AR Feature on any Android Phone:
- At first, you need to install the app named as “Augment” on your smartphone. It is available free on Play Store. Click on the Play Store icon for direct download. [appbox googleplay com.ar.augment]
- Open the app after installing, on the home screen of the app you will see four options bottom buttons with one scan button. Click on the Explore button and choose your favorite category.
- Suppose I choose “Art & Entertainment” > Dancing_Banana. Now the app is loading to set the Banana to the location you want to access.
- You can also take a picture of the augmented object. Also, see the 3D View of the Augmented object.
- If you have any query, comment below.
Note: This was successfully tested on the Moto G5 Plus and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.