In this post, we have managed to share the August 2020 security patch update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+lus SM-N970U/N975U Firmware, with build number N970USQS4CTF3 and N975USQS4CTF3. The update is based on Android 10 and brings no major changes except security patch and bug fixes. It has started rolling for the US carriers like Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy Note 10/10+ with model SM-N970U / N975U, then you can download and install this update manually.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) in a phase-wise manner. If you have a Galaxy Note 10 Plus with variant SM-N970U/N975U, then you may receive the notification to upgrade your security patch to August 2020 with build number N970USQS4CTF3 and N975USQS4CTF3.
Galaxy Note 10/10+ (SM-N970U/N975U) Firmware Information
|Device Name||Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+|
|Build Number||N970USQS4CTF3 and N975USQS4CTF3|
|Android OS Version||Android 10|
|Software Supported||ODIN Tool|
|Android Security Patch Level||2020-07-01|
|Carrier||Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint|
Software Update on Galaxy Note 10/10+:
If you have not received the notification to upgrade your firmware to N970USQS4CTF3 and N975USQS4CTF3, then check for the OTA update manually by going into Settings > System > System Updates. Where you will see any new update available for your device, you can hit the download button to start updating your device.
Need For Galaxy Note 10/10+Plus SM-N970U/N975U Firmware
- Downgrade or Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+.
- Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+.
- Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+.
- Fix Issues on Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+.
- Offers compatible and stable user experience
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty (if applicable)
- Fixes the OTA update issues
Download Galaxy Note 10/10+ SM-N970U/N975U Stock Firmware
Firmware Name: SM-N970USQS4CTF3_N975USQS4CTF3.zip
File Size: –
Lets Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+lus SM-N970U/N975U Firmware
- Download and extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ SM-N970U/N975U stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device
Read me once
[*] Caution: you are going to use the Odin Download Tool to flash or install firmware or root file, then take a backup first, as during the flashing or installation process your data may be lost.
[*] Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of Odin Download Tool, then head over to the Odin Download Tool page.
[*] Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Samsung USB Driver page.
[*] More Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for other Samsung devices, then head over to the Download Samsung Stock Firmware page.