[Flash File] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware Download.
You are about to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 stock rom.
You can download all Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flash File from realimagess.
- 1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware Information
- 2 The need for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware
- 2.0.1 Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi Note3.
- 2.0.2 Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
- 2.0.3 Unroot Xiaomi Redmi Note3.
- 2.0.4 Fix Issues on Xiaomi Redmi Note3.
- 3 Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Firmware
- 3.1 First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
- 4 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware using Fastboot.
- 4.1 Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
- 5 How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note3 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- 6 Take Note.
- 6.1 DOWNLOADS
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI UI|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3|
|Rom OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Device Drivers|
|Codename||Redmi Note 3|
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- Must be Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
- Backup your Phone
Note that flashing a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 firmware to your phone might erase everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Stock Rom.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fast-boot
- Boot your phone to fast-boot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the
- firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 stock rom.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.