Flash File For Xiaomi Mi A2, Firmware Download [Stock Rom]
Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware Download.
You are about to download the Xiaomi Mi A2 stock rom.
You can download Xiaomi Mi A2 Flash File from Realimagess.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||MIUI OS|
|Rom file name||Xiaomi Mi A2|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0 Pie|
|Drivers||Xiaomi Mi A2 Device Drivers|
The need for Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware
It’s always advisable to backup Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware after purchasing it. You are definitely going to need it someday. You are going to need it for the following reasons.
Downgrade or Upgrade Xiaomi Mi A2.
You can use Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock rom to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Unbrick Xiaomi Mi A2.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Rom can also be used to unbrick any Xiaomi Mi A2. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
Unroot Xiaomi Mi A2.
You can also use Xiaomi Mi A2 stock firmware to completely unroot any Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official Xiaomi Mi A2 stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of Xiaomi Mi A2 if your smartphone has tampered.
Fix Issues on Xiaomi Mi A2.
Your Xiaomi Mi A2 might develop an issue that might be unknown to you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for Xiaomi Mi A2. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all of Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash Xiaomi Mi A2
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Download and install Xiaomi USB drivers.
- Download Mi Flash Tool.
- It must be Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Backup your Phone
”that flashing a Xiaomi Mi A2 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.”
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash Xiaomi Mi A2 Stock Rom.
First Choice to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware using Fastboot.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi A2 firmware file.
- Copy the downloaded rom to your PC.
- Extract rom if necessary to a folder you can easily access.
- Power down your phone or reboot to fast-boot
- Boot your phone to fast-boot by pressing the Power and volume down button
- Now connect your phone to the PC, You might hear a tone on your PC indicating its connected.
- You will need to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to your PC before proceeding
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool MSI file and install it to your PC (ignore the warning).
- Launch Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from your PC’s start menu or desktop.
- Once Launched, click the SELECT to locate the firmware folder.
- What you should choose is the firmware folder and not a file. You can also copy the firmware address and paste it inside the space beside Select
- Now click Flash on the Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- Wait for it to finish flashing till you get a success message.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and now, you can enjoy the new firmware.
Second Method to flash Xiaomi firmware
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware using recovery/Updater App
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 stock rom.
- Create a folder on your phone and name it downloaded_rom.
- If you downloaded the firmware on your PC, copy the firmware to the downloaded_rom folder you created on your phone.
- Launch the Updater App on your phone.
- There is a three dot at the top right, click it and choose update package.
- It will take you to the File Manager of your phone.
- Choose the firmware and installation will begin.
- Once done, your phone will reboot. Enjoy.
”We won’t be responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to Xiaomi Mi A2”.
Before flashing firmware or files, YOU are choosing to make these modifications, a, Not us.
If your smartphone run’s Qualcomm chipset or the firmware you downloaded is in .mbn format, then, you should use the procedure below.