Tecno Phantom 6 Firmware Information
ROM Name:➡ Tecno Phantom 6S Stock Firmware Rom
Based On:➡ Tecno Stock OS
Rom OS Version:➡ Android 6.0 Marshmallow
ROM Type:➡ Odexed
Socs version:➡ MT6755
Software needed:➡ SP Flash Tool
File Format:➡ Zip format
Driver:➡ MTK Drivers
How to flash Tecno Phantom 6 firmware with [SP Flash Tool]
How to flash Tecno Phantom 6 firmware using SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool is a smartphone flash tool that is used in flashing any MediaTek (MTK) smartphone.
It is one of the best tools for Android smartphones.
It helps a lot when you are having issues with your smartphone. There are many uses of the SP Flash Tool.
Why do I need the Tecno Phantom 6 Firmware
- Downgrade or Upgrade Tecno Phantom 6.
You can use the SP flash tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick Tecno Phantom 6 if Bricked.
Like we said before, you can use SP Flash Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. your phone can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot Tecno Phantom 6.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix problems on Tecno Phantom 6.
Your smartphone might develop a fault that might be unknown to you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here on realimagess.
Requirements to flash Tecno Phantom 6 Firmware.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
flashing Tecno Phantom 6 firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, there is nothing you can do.
Follow the procedures below to flash Tecno Phantom 6 firmware with SP Flash Tool.
Start Flashing now, Using the SP Flash Tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone firmware file.
- Extract Both SP Flash Tool and Tecno Phantom 6 firmware to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on the Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter that comes with the Tecno Phantom 6 Flash File.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure to untick the preloader before flashing.
- Power off your phone and do not power it on.
- Click Download on Smartphone Flash Tool.
- Plugin on your phone with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
“We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to the Tecno Phantom 6”.
First of all, don’t forget to uncheck the preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If SpFlash Tool didn’t detect the Tecno Phantom 6, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.