Flash CPB Files on any Android Smartphone using YGDP Tool
Flashing a stock firmware in some Android smartphone can be a very complex thing as there are many firmware extension for some smartphones.
I am going to tell you how to flash CPB files in some smartphone using YGDP Tool.
There are many reasons why you might be needing to flash your smartphone, even if you don’t know, You might check this out.
- 1 Why we need to flash our smartphone
- 1.0.1 Downgrade or Upgrade your smartphone
- 1.0.2 Unbrick your smartphone
- 1.0.3 Unroot your smartphone
- 1.0.4 Fix Issues on a smartphone
- 2 Requirements to CPB Firmware file using YGDP tool
- 3 Flash CPB Firmware file using YGDP tool.
- 4 Disclaimer.
Why we need to flash our smartphone
- Downgrade or Upgrade your smartphone
- Unbrick your smartphone
You can use YGDP Tool to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone by flashing an updated or outdated firmware of your phone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery. with the help of flashing a stock firmware to your smartphone, you can unbrick your smartphone.
- Unroot your smartphone
You can also use YGDP Tool to completely unroot any smartphone by flashing back the stock rom. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing your official stock firmware.
- Fix Issues on a smartphone
Your smartphone might develop issue which might be unknown to it you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all the Firmware for your smartphones here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to CPB Firmware file using YGDP tool
- Working detectable USB Cord.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
Note that flashing a stock firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, I guess there is nothing you can do.
Follow this procedure below if you wish to flash the Rom.
Flash CPB Firmware file using YGDP tool.
- Download YGDP Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone firmware file.
- Extract Both YGDP Tool and your flash file to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch YGDP Too
Enter Password for YGDP.
- Enter 369 or 9527 to login if requested. (skip if it didn’t).
- When Logged in, click on config.
Click the Folder Icon.
- Locate the CPB file and Select it.
Click on start to flash the firmware to your phone.
- Now power off your smartphone.
- Plug it to your PC to start.
- When it complete, you will get a success message.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
If the above process didn’t work out for you, you can try flashing it with the 360 Flash Tool.
We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to your smartphone.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.
If you download any firmware from our site and the firmware file is not meant for the flash tool, you might check the actual flash tool that does the job
If your smartphone is a Spreadtrum smartphone, or the flash file comes in .PAC format, it means you are going to flash it with Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. learn how to do that below.