We’ll assume you already know that the ZXT USB driver helps you to connect your ZXT Smartphones and Tablets to your Windows PC and switch data between them before you download ZXT USB Drivers from this website.
It also helps you to use the preloader drivers to flash ZXT stock firmware on your ZXT phone. We have managed to share the official ZXT USB Driver for all ZXT devices on this page.
Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver are the two USB drivers available for the unit. The ADB Driver can be used to create a link between the smartphone and the computer, and the Mediatek Driver is compatible with all Mediatek Flash Tools.
Download ZXT USB Drivers
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with the SP Flash Tool, MTK Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, and the SN Write Tool and can be useful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Mediatek Driver
Package Name: Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352.zip
Driver Size: 9.56 MB
Download ZXT ADB Drivers
The ADB Driver can be used to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
Driver Name: Android ADB Driver
Package Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Driver Size: 8.27 MB
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
1. Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
2. Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
3. Click on the Next button.
4. Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
5. Again, Click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and click on Open Button.
7. Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
Read me Once:
[*] The ZXT USB Drivers mentioned above are supported by ZXT Mobile Inc. on their official website. If any of the above drivers do not work for you, you can file a formal complaint with Zoom Mobile Inc or mention it to us using the form below.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error While installing the USB Driver, then head over to the How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] For Windows Device Only: You can conveniently attach your ZXT Smartphones and Tablets to a Windows computer using the above drivers.
[*] ZXT Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the ZXT Stock Firmware page.