ZXT USB Drivers helps you to connect your ZXT Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between a device and computer.
It also allows you to Flash ZXT Stock Firmware on your ZXT Device using the preloader drivers. Here on this page, we have managed to share the official ZXT USB Driver for all ZXT devices.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver and ADB Driver. The Mediatek Driver is compatible with all the Mediatek Flash Tool, and the ADB Driver can be useful to establish a connection between the mobile and the computer.
ZXT ZA76 Mediatek Driver
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with the SP Flash Tool, MTK Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, and the SN Write Tool and can be useful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Mediatek Driver
Package Name: Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352.zip
Driver Size: 9.56 MB
ZXT ZA76 ADB Driver
The ADB Driver can be used to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
Driver Name: Android ADB Driver
Package Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Driver Size: 8.27 MB
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
1. Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
2. Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
3. Click on the Next button.
4. Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
5. Again, Click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and click on Open Button.
7. Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
Read me Once:
[*] The above ZXT USB Drivers are officially provided by ZXT Mobile Inc. If any of the above drivers did not work for you, then you can complain to Zoom Mobile Inc Officially or report to us using the comment box below.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error While installing the USB Driver, then head over to the How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] For Windows Computer Only: With the help of the above drivers, you can easily connect your ZXT Smartphones and Tablets to the Windows computer only.
[*] ZXT Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the ZXT Stock Firmware page.