After numerous leaks and rumors, officials have officially confirmed that the Xiaomi HyperOS will be launched alongside Xiaomi’s latest and upcoming Xiaomi 14 series on October 26th. This new operating system will replace MIUI. Based on multiple leaked images, there was a strong expectation that the new HyperOS would bear some resemblance to MIUI, albeit with certain modifications and improvements. However, Xiaomi officials have claimed that they have completely changed the underlying architecture, resulting in a system experience that is highly focused on the needs and preferences of the users.
You can now get a preview of the HyperOS control center on your Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO devices that run on MIUI. Simply download the HyperOS control center APK before its official release. The control center of HyperOS is similar to MIUI, but with some modifications. It enhances the user experience by making interactive changes to the elements in the control center.
Xiaomi HyperOS Control Center:
The HyperOS control center has undergone noticeable changes, resulting in a slightly altered appearance of various elements. These changes include the brightness and volume sliders, the Now playing widget, as well as the Wi-Fi and mobile data toggles. These elements now occupy the entire top half of the control center. On the other hand, the quick setting toggles, such as Bluetooth, airplane mode, torch, and others, are located in the bottom half section of the control center.
Some of the unique features include various customization options for the lock screen, such as different clock styles, new fonts, and interactive widgets. Furthermore, the HyperOS provides users with a wide range of lock screen customization options, including Classic, Rhombus, Magazine, and many others. Additionally, users can select from a variety of impressive wallpapers to enhance their lock screen experience. It is interesting to note that the lock screen of HyperOS bears a striking resemblance to that of iOS.
Additionally, the HyperOS control center has undergone a redesign to provide the device with a new and updated appearance. You can now experience the upcoming HyperOS Control Center features on your MIUI 14 through the leaked APK, which offers several customization options and changes. However, the unofficial release may not include several optimization and security measures that are present in the official version.
Here’s How To Download The HyperOS Control Center APK
- Visit a trusted source that offers the HyperOS Control Center APK to download.
- Then, Download the HyperOS Control Center APK on your device.
- In order to locate the downloaded HyperOS Control Center APK file, use your device’s file manager.
- You will find it in the Downloads folder.
- To begin the installation process, click on the downloaded APK file.
- You will then be prompted with a security warning to confirm it so that the file can be installed.
Once installed, you will experience the whole redesigned look of the control center. You will get to see sleek and intuitive iOS-inspired animations, music controls, and several other enhancements.
- Download Xiaomi HyperOS Official Stock Wallpapers
- Xiaomi Qin F22 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Download Xiaomi 13T Pro Official Stock Wallpapers
- How to Use App Lock’s Hide Notifications Feature in Xiaomi phones
- List Of Xiaomi Phone Compatible With Google Camera 8.9 (GCam 8.9)