Hello there, how are things going for you today? I hope you’re enjoying your day! On this page, you can Download Google Camera 8.1 for TCL 20S (20L+). The google camera in this post was retrieved from an original source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
The TCL 20S (also known as the TCL 20L+ in some places) is unquestionably one of the greatest camera smartphones in the mid-range pricing range. The TCL 20S features a 48MP primary camera sensor, as well as an ultra-wide-angle lens, a macro camera, and a depth sensor. To record high-resolution 48MP images, the gadget implements 4-in-1 pixel-binning technology. The best part is that you can improve the picture quality on your smartphone by sideloading the Google Camera (aka Pixel 5 Camera) app. Download Google Camera for TCL 20S and TCL 20L+ from this page.
Google Camera for TCL 20S (GCam Port)
TCL phones’ default camera software already has a number of useful functions, like Super Night Mode, Slow Motion, High Pixel Mode, and more. Using the Pixel Camera app, however, you may create photos that are brighter and more stunning (aka GCam Mod port). Yes, owing to computational photography, the Google Camera app performs well in nearly every situation. The GCam app has been adapted for almost every smartphone OEM, and the transferred GCam mod works on the TCL 20S and TCL 20L+ smartphones as well.
With features like Astrophotography, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, and a few more, you may utilize the Google Camera 8.1 on your TCL 20S. You can also give a try to the Pixel 4 camera app aka GCam 7.3 on your TCL cell phone. Now let’s check out how to download and install Google Camera on TCL 20S and TCL 20L+ smartphones.
Download Google Camera for TCL 20S
One of the nicest features of the newly released TCL 20S and 20L+ smartphones is that they come pre-loaded with the Camera2 API. Support for the Camera2 API is a must for sideloading the Google Camera on any Android device. You may easily install the GCam on your TCL smartphone using the Camera2 API. We’ve included two alternative GCam versions below: Urnyx05’s GCam 7.3 and BSG’s GCam 8.1, both of which are compatible with the TCL 20S and 20L+. The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera for TCL 20S / TCL 20L+ (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for TCL 20S / TCL 20L+ (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
After you’ve downloaded and installed the app, be sure to configure your phone to the recommended settings given below so you can capture stunning photos without the app crashing.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- To begin, save this config file to your smartphone.
- Create a new folder with the name GCam.
- Create a new folder called configs7 in the GCam folder.
- Now copy the config file and put it into the configs7 folder.
- Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area adjacent to the shutter button once it’s done.
- In the window, tap on the settings displayed (with tcl20s-config.xml) and then hit the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
In the current GCam 8.1 mod version, there aren’t many modifications that need to be made, however, you can tweak the options area to suit your needs.
How to install Google Camera on TCL 20S [GCam]
- To begin, download the app from the links provided above.
- After you’ve downloaded it, go to the settings and turn on Unknown Sources.
- Install Google Camera now.
- After that, launch the app and grant any app permissions that are required.
- That is all there is to it.
Everything has been completed. Start taking stunning photographs right away with your TCL 20S and TCL 20L+.
If you have any questions, please leave a remark in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.