Hello there, how are things going for you today? I hope you’re enjoying your day! On this page, you can Download Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G60. The google camera in this post was retrieved from an original source, and it is bug-free and simple to download and install.
In India, Motorola is planning to increase sales in the mid-range price band. The Moto G40 and Moto G60 are two mid-range smartphones that the firm just unveiled. When it comes to the Moto G60, it is one of the most cheap 108MP camera smartphones on the market in India. The default camera app comes with a plethora of options. However, sideloading the Pixel 5 Camera app (called GCam mod port) lets you to take some incredible photos. You can get Google Camera for Moto G60 from this page.
Google Camera for Moto G60 [Best GCam]
One of the most notable features of the new Moto G60 smartphone is its camera. In the Moto G60, Motorola uses a triple-lens camera module with a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a depth sensor. It also makes advantage of pixel binning technology to take some fantastic images. With the release of the Moto G Stylus 2021 this year, the firm updated its camera app. The same software, which is also available on the Moto G60, allows you to take decent photos in nearly any situation. On the Moto G60, you can utilize the Google Camera app to take better low-light photos.
The Pixel 5 Camera app – GCam 8.1 mod port is compatible with a variety of new devices, including the Moto G60. Astrophotography option, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more are among the features included in Google Camera 8.1. Here’s how you download and install the Google Camera app on your Moto G60.
Download Google Camera for Moto G60
Almost every smartphone released in 2021 supports Camera2 API compatibility out of the box, and the Moto G60 is no exception. You may install the Google Camera app on your smartphone without having to root it thanks to the Camera2 API support. The two GCam modifications – GCam 7.3 by Wichaya and GCam 8.1 by BSG – are included below; you may use whichever one you choose. The download links are provided below.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G60 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G60 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ENG.apk]
- Download Google Camera 8.2 Mod Port APK [Latest]
You may simply sideload the program on your smartphone after downloading it, just like any other APK (by enabling the unknown-resources). Before you start using it, be sure to check out the suggested settings given below, which will allow you to shoot stunning photos without any problems.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Download this config file, which has all of the recommended settings.
- Then go to your file manager and make a new folder named GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now copy the config file and put it into the configs7 folder.
- Open the Google Camera app and double press on the black blank space adjacent to the shutter button once it’s done.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Return to the app drawer and relaunch the app.
- Open the app > Settings > Additional Module Settings > Settings Back Lens (0.5)
- HDR+ Device > Pixel IVa_5G (Bramble)
- Frames HDR+ enhanced > 15 Frames or 25 Frames
- You can follow same steps for Settings Back Lens (1.0) and Settings Front Lens (1.0)
You can now use Google Camera on your Moto G60 smartphone to take photographs. That is all there is to it.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment in the box below. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.