Apple began checking watchOS 7.5 on the Apple Watch last month. It’s now obvious Developers can now access the watchOS 7.5 RC today. The best part is that the newer build would add a slew of new features and enhancements to your Apple Watch. You will find out what you need to know about the watchOS 7.5 Release Candidate Update right here.
Before we get into the specifics, let’s define what a Release Candidate upgrade is. A Release Candidate is Apple’s latest name for its Golder Master builds. Yes, the RC patch contains all of the functionality that will be used in the public upgrade. We should anticipate a public launch in the coming days.
The most recent watchOS 7.5 release candidate update has the build number 18T567 and allows 129MB of data to sideload on Apple Watch. For developers, the release candidate update is available for free download. This fix is only available for Apple Watch models 3 and up. It’s the first update since the watchOS 7.4 update. The most recent upgrade has a slew of new functions.
The Apple Watch’s watchOS 7.5 release candidate adds subscription content support for the Podcast app, as well as support for the Apple Card family. In addition, Apple has enabled support for the ECG app and irregular heart rate rhythm alerts in Malaysia and Peru. We may also anticipate changes to the system as a whole.
What’s New in watchOS 7.5 RC
New functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes are included in watchOS 7.5:
- The Podcasts app gives you access to subscription material.
- Members of an Apple Card Family Sharing network will monitor expenditures, control spending, and create credit together.
- In Malaysia and Peru, the ECG app is supported on Apple Watch Series 4 or later.
- In Malaysia and Peru, there is support for erratic heart rhythm warnings.
Please see https://support.apple.com/HT201222 for further details on the security content of Apple product updates.
Download watchOS 7.5 RC Update
- To begin, go to the Apple Developer Program website and log in.
Then go to the downloads section.
Select watchOS 7.5 beta from the list of featured downloads. After that, press the download button.
- Install the watchOS 7.5 beta profile on your iPhone, then go to Settings > General > Profiles to approve the profile.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Before you mount it on your Apple Watch, make sure it meets the following requirements.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure your iPhone is linked to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Check to see if your iPhone is running iOS 14.6 RC.
How to Mount the Release Candidate Update for watchOS 7.5
- To begin, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- My Watch can be found by tapping it.
- Then choose General > Software Update > Download and Install from the drop-down menu.
- To validate, enter the password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping Agree.
- After that, press the install button.
The watchOS 7.5 RC update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart after the update phase is completed. After that, you will begin using your Apple Watch.