Our mobile has become a practically essential tool for day-to-day. That is why it will always be important to keep it in the best possible conditions, especially its battery as it is the element that most often degrades over time.
For its part, Xiaomi allows us, from MIUI, to know the status of the battery without having to install third-party applications. A most useful trick is to maintain proper health and thus the battery can last us all day.
How to check the battery status of your Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO
Some time ago we compiled several tips to keep the battery of your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO in the best conditions. Today we will show you the easiest way to know if the battery of your smartphone is in optimal condition. It will also help you to check the battery status before buying a second-hand smartphone.
Let’s remember that the lithium batteries included in mobile phones degrade over time. It is therefore that we should have some control over them in order to avoid possible problems related to their autonomy. and operation. To know the status of your Xiaomi battery, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the phone application of your Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO
- Access dialing and press the code: * # * # 6485 # * # *
After writing the code, a new window will automatically open with different data regarding the battery. Among them, we find several that will be extremely useful:
- MB_6: Indicates the battery status. If the ” Good ” status appears, it means that its level of degradation is still optimal for its operation, with autonomy quite similar to that of the first day.
- MF_02: Indicates the exact charging cycles performed since the first time the terminal was used, that is, how many times the battery has been fully charged.
- MB_00: Indicates the current battery percentage exactly. If everything works correctly it should match the one indicated at the top of MIUI.
- 27-inch Xiaomi Monitor A27i launched with 100Hz refresh rate
- Top 10 MIUI Fonts for Xiaomi, Poco Redmi Phones
- Download Poco F5 & F5 Pro Google Camera 8.7
- Best Steps To Use AdGuard DNS On Xiaomi Phone
- How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool