Tecno Droidpad 8D Firmware Information
ROM Name:➡ Tecno Droidpad 8D Stock Firmware Rom
Based On:➡ Tecno Stock OS
Rom OS Version:➡ Android 5.1 Lollipop
ROM Type:➡ Odexed
Socs version: MT8753
Software needed:➡ SP Flash Tool
File Format:➡ Zip format
Driver:➡ MTK Drivers
How to flash Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware with [SP Flash Tool]
How to flash Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware using SP Flash Tool
SP Flash Tool is a smartphone flash tool that is used in flashing any MediaTek (MTK) smartphone.
It is one of the best tools for Android smartphones.
It helps a lot when you are having issues with your smartphone. There are many uses of the SP Flash Tool.
Why do I need the Tecno Droidpad 8D Firmware
- Downgrade or Upgrade Tecno Droidpad 8D.
You can use the SP flash tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick Tecno Droidpad 8D if Bricked.
You can use Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. your phone can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot Tecno Droidpad 8D.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix problems on Tecno Droidpad 8D.
Your smartphone might develop a fault that might be unknown to you, if it a software related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here on realimagess.
Requirements to flash Tecno Droidpad 8D Firmware.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
flashing Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware to your phone erases everything in your phone including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC. If your phone is bricked and can’t be accessed, there is nothing you can do.
Follow the procedures below to flash Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware with SP Flash Tool.
Start Flashing now, Using the SP Flash Tool.
- Download SP Flash Tool to your PC.
- Download your smartphone firmware file.
- Extract Both SP Flash Tool and Tecno Droidpad 8D firmware to a folder you can locate.
- Install all the required drivers for easy phone detection.
- Launch SP Flash Tool.
- Click on the Scatter file.
- Locate the scatter that comes with the Tecno Droidpad 8D Flash File.
- Select the scatter file.
- Make sure to untick the preloader before flashing.
- Power off your tecno Droidpad 8D and do not power it on.
- Click Download on the Flash Tool.
- Plugin in your tecno Droidpad 8D with a detectable USB Cord.
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
“We are not responsible for any harm that might come to your phone. Please, make sure you are flashing the right firmware, stock rom, or flash file to the Tecno Droidpad 8D”.
First of all, don’t forget to uncheck the preloader option before flashing a stock firmware or stock rom on your phone.
It always bricks some phone and you don’t need that.
If SpFlash Tool didn’t detect the Tecno Droidpad 8D, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone.