Apple recently launched the watchOS 7.5 release candidate upgrade, which will be open to the public in the coming days. The corporation has now begun preparing the sixth version of watchOS 7. Yes, the first beta patch of Apple watchOS 7.6 beta update to developers to download. Obviously, the upgrade will boost and add additional capabilities to the watch. You will find more about the watchOS 7.6 Beta Update right here.
The first beta version of watchOS 7.6 has the build number 18U5523d and is approximately 175MB in size. As usual, the update is only available for Apple Watch Series 3 and later versions. The other great thing is that if you’re a hacker, you can sideload the newer build for free. Users seem to be able to use watchOS 7.5 functionality on their Apple Watch.
As of now, we do not have access to the specifics of the updates and new functionality. However, we can anticipate that the latest update will include a number of bug fixes and enhancements to the overall user experience. If you want to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta update on your Apple Watch, you can do so by following the steps below.
Download Apple watchOS 7.6 beta update
You can easily sideload the update on your Watch if your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14.7 beta or iPadOS 14.7 beta.
- To begin, you must first log in to the Apple Developer Program website.
- Then go to the downloads page
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta, which is available in the featured downloads section. Then, press the download button.
- Install the watchOS 7.6 beta profile on your iPhone, then approve it via Settings > General > Profiles.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Here are certain prerequisites you should be aware of before running it on your Apple Watch.
- Ascertain that your Apple Watch is fully charged and wired to the battery.
- Check to see if your iPhone is wired to Wi-Fi.
- Check that your iPhone is running iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 1 Update
- Second, launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select My Watch
- Then navigate to General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- For confirmation, enter the password.
- Accept the terms and conditions by tapping on Agree.
- When you’re done, click install.
The watchOS 7.6 developer beta update can now be downloaded and installed on your Apple Watch. And, once the installation is complete, your watch will restart. After that, you should start using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section. Also, please forward this post to your colleagues.