Apple started testing watchOS 7.6 beta on the Apple Watch last month. After then, the firm launched a second beta release with minimal tweaks. After a week of watchOS 8 introductions, the third beta releases are now available for the Apple Watch. WatchOS 7.6 beta 3 is expected to arrive with a number of enhancements and bug fixes. Details on the watchOS 7.6 Beta 3 Update can be found here.
Apple is seeding the latest watchOS beta patch, which is based on the 18U5542b software version and comes in at around the same weight as the second beta release. Sideloading the latest build does not need a large amount of data. The update is available for Apple Watch Series 3 and subsequent devices, as usual. For developers, the newest beta is available for free, so if you’re a developer, you may sideload the third beta patch of watchOS 7.6 upgrades for free.
Normally, Apple keeps the details of the changes in this patch under wraps. However, the watchOS 7.6 third beta release is expected to provide bug fixes and system improvements. If you wish to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta 3 update to your Apple Watch, follow the procedures below.
Before going on to the next part, learn more about watchOS 8, including its features, compatibility, and more.
Download watchOS 7.6 Beta 3 Update
You may easily sideload the update on your Watch if your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 14.7 beta 3 or iPadOS 14.7 beta 3.
- To begin, go to the Apple Developer Program website and log in.
- Then go to the downloads section.
- Under highlighted downloads, choose watchOS 7.6 beta 3. After that, press the download button.
- Install the watchOS 7.6 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then go to Settings > General > Profiles to authorize the profile.
- Restart your iPhone now.
Before you install it on your Apple Watch, make sure it meets the following requirements.
- Check that your Apple Watch is at least 50% charged and is connected to the charger.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Check to see if your iPhone is running iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 3 Update
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
The watchOS 7.6 developer beta 3 update is now available for download and installation on your Apple Watch. Your watch will restart when the installation procedure is completed. After that, you may begin using your Apple Watch.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.