Realme has released an early access app for Android 11 for the Narzo 30 Pro 5G. This is the fourth Realme phone to be given early access to Android 11 this month. The Realme X, Realme XT, and Realme Narzo 20A have already received the Early Access application. If you own a Realme Narzo 30 Pro, you may apply for the Narzo 30 Pro Android 11 Early Access Program here.
Realme UI 2.0 is included with Android 11 for Realme phones, and the Narzo 30 Pro 5G will have the same. Early this year, the phone was introduced with Realme UI 1.0, which is based on Android 10. As a result, Android 11 will be the Narzo 30 Pro’s first significant upgrade. We may expect the stable Android 11 for Narzo 30 Pro next month, as the Early Access application is currently available. Once the stable build is released, we’ll post an update.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Realme Early Access program, it’s a Realme device beta program. As a result, any update that is provided as early access should be considered a beta for testing. Early access is only given to a certain group of people, and it is done in stages. The application is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis by Realme. Check out the instructions below if you want to try out the Realme UI 2.0 early access for the Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Update your device to the required UI version→[RMX2111PU_11.A.35/ RMX2111PU_11.A.37]
- Take a full backup of your phone
- At least 5GB of free space required
- Application started 22nd June
How to Apply for Realme UI 2.0 Beta on Realme Narzo 30 Pro
- On your Realme Narzo 30 Pro, go to Settings.
- Go to the Software Update section now.
- Now, in the upper right corner, click the Settings icon.
- You may apply for the Trial Version right here.
- You can fill out the company’s form with your details.
- After that, you’ll get a special OTA that will update your phone to Realme UI 2.0.
- That is all there is to it. Here are some frequently asked questions.
Officials from Realme will examine your application before pushing Android 11 upgrades to your Realme Narzo 30 Pro. You may also restore your smartphone to Android 10 by following the instructions in the Realme forum’s FAQs. If your application was not chosen in the first round, you may be considered for the second round.
When it comes to the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Realme UI 2.0 early access features, there will be a lot of modifications and new functions. Chat bubbles are one of the features. Better notification management, increased privacy, and more. You may also check the most recent Android security patch. Unfortunately, we don’t have access to the entire changelog because the update isn’t yet live. Once the changelog is available, we’ll update the article.
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section. Also, please share this post with your social media friends.