In this post, you will find the official link to get the Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Advantage of Flashing Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Firmware
- Downgrade or Upgrade Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D.
- Unbrick Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D.
- Unroot Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D.
- Fix Issues on Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D.
Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Firmware Information
|Alcatel Model||Pop C7 7041D|
|File Size||645 MB|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Software needed||Manual Method Or SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
|Driver||Alcatel USB Driver|
Download Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Stock Firmware Here
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pop_C7_7041D_MT6582.zip
File Size: 644.53 MB
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
Stat Flashing Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Stock Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
- Once you have extracted the Alcatel ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
- Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
- After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
- Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Oppo Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Alcatel OneTouch Pop C7 7041D firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Alcatel Stock Firmware: If you are looking for other original firmware of Alcatel, then head over to the Download Alcatel Stock Firmware page.
[*] Alcatel USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Alcatel USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Alcatel Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.