Hello, there this is Malachi and today I have something very interesting for you. In today’s article, you will find the official link to get the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Firmware Information
|Alcatel Model||Pixi 7 i213|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|Software needed||Recovery Method Or SP-Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Firmware
The Alcatel Firmware helps you to upgrade or downgrade of Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, Featurephone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix boot-loop related problems.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213.
- Unbrick Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213.
- Unroot Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213.
- Fix Issues on Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213.
Download Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Stock Firmware
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pixi_7_i213_MT8127_11122015_4.4.2.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 750 MB
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Alcatel ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Alcatel Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 7 i213 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to external storage or a PC.
[*] Alcatel Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download Alcatel Stock Firmware page.
[*] Alcatel USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Alcatel USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Alcatel Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.