In this post, you will find the official link to get the Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Firmware Information
|Alcatel Model||Hero 8020D|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|Software needed||SP-Flash Tool|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6589 (28 nm)|
|File Format||Zip File|
Need For Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Firmware
The Alcatel stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your Alcatel device. It will also help you to fix any software-related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D.
- Unbrick Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D.
- Unroot Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D.
- Fix Issues on Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D.
Download Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Stock Firmware
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Hero_8020D_MT6589_140122.zip
File Size: 705 MB
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
Lets Flash Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Stock Firmware
1. Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D Stock ROM Package on your Computer.
2. Once you have extracted the Alcatel ROM zip package, you will be able to get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, Flashing procedures.
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your computer.
4. After installing the USB Driver on your Computer, Launch the Flash Tool.
5. Once Flash Tool is launched, Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
6. Connect your Alcatel Device to the Computer using the USB Data Cable.
7. Click on the Download or upgrade (in flash tool) button to start the flashing process.
8. Once the Flashing process is completed, Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing Alcatel OneTouch Hero 8020D firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] Alcatel USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to the Download Alcatel USB Driver page.
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the Alcatel Devices running on Mediatek Chipset.